Green Apple Solutions developed a custom e-catalogue App for one of the leading home appliances company delivering them a complete electronic storefront solution
About the Client
A leading Home Appliances Brand with presence across 280 locations in 28 states. The brand employs over 800 people has annual revenues running into 100's of crores.
With growing demand from the dealer and distributor network, Glenneeded a technology partner that could simplify the process of sharing new products, promotions and pick orders without too much human intervention. They wanted to deliver a personalized shopping experience on mobile devices totheir sales network which could in turn help them eliminate printing costs and deliver consistent messaging across all stakeholders.
Green Apple Solutions collaborated with the client to implement and manage a B2B mobile app on Android devices. The team used the agile methodologies, rapidly rolling out new features/changes in each one on one session.
The client engaged Green Apple Solutions to:
- Build a cost-effective solution with quickergo to market time
- Enable stakeholders to take faster purchase decisions as the information was made available to them in real-time
- Analyze and assess customer preferences and behavior on newly launched products
- Ensure the application would be user-friendly with a rich graphical user interface
- Ensure compatibility with latest Android versions
- Capture data sans internet connectivity and synchronize the same to the backend systems
- Avoid manual entry of data since the app interacted with multiple backend systems